Irvine Meadows or Verizon Wireless holds a special place in my heart because it's the first place I ever saw a concert. My sister Irma took me to Lollapalooza in 1996. This is back when Lollapalooza was a traveling festival instead of having its home base in Chicago, Il. That day I saw Metallica (headliner), Soundgarden, DEVO, Rancid, The Ramones, Screaming Trees, and the Shaolin Monks (no, not Wu-Tang) and I pretty much fell in love with the live music. 

I don't remember how many times I've been to Irvine Meadows, but without a doubt this is the venue where I've seen 311 the most. And like always, they dominated. The energy was great and the people were having fun. 

Here are my photos from that night enjoy!

If you like this shots, please share the link by using the social media buttons in the right column. 
Thanks!!! 


























posted by m
mjambriz@gmail.com

0 comments: