Took a quick road trip with my friend Jeremy and Ann up to Utah this past weekend. Jeremy had a show at Sammy's Cafe and our church had General Conference which is where all the leaders of the church address the church as a whole and give inspirational messages. I thought it would be a great opportunity to go up and be uplifted (i was listening to conference even if it looked like i was sleeping... Jeremy and Ann!!) and also see my family. It was great cause i got to see some cousins that i hadn't seen in a long time and i got to see my nephew Cruz who just turned 1 year old. Time flies and so did the time i spent with them this weekend.
Here are some photos from this weekend.
enjoy!

GC Trip
GC Trip
GC Trip
GC Trip
GC Trip
GC Trip
GC Trip
GC Trip
GC Trip
GC Trip
GC Trip
GC Trip
GC Trip
GC Trip
GC Trip
posted by m
mjambriz@gmail.com

1 comments:

Stephanie Arcos says:
at: April 5, 2010 at 11:41 AM said...

I've been to Sammy's!!!!!!!

It looks like a really nice trip!

:)