311 in Santa Barbara County Bowl was amazing... I've had so many great memories at the county bowl that all include 311.
One memory that's fresh in my mind took place on 05/26/2000 and the Los Angeles Lakers were playing game 3 of the Western Conference Championship series against the Portland Trailblazers. I remember the anxiety not being able to do both things. Anyhow, during the show Nick Hexum announced that the Lakers had beaten the Trailblazers 93-91 and the whole place erupted. I was jumping up and down and my friend Derek and I were about to embrace when he accidentally knocked my glasses off and they broke upon hitting the ground. I picked them up and watch the show holding my broken glasses on my face.

That was an awesome night in more ways than one... and last Sunday was no different.
Here are some photos from that show if you forgot how amazing the night was.
Enjoy!

311 first
311 3rd to last
311 2nd to last
311 last
posted by m
mjambriz@gmail.com

8 comments:

Anonymous
at: August 23, 2011 at 5:57 PM said...

sick sick layout Marcello

b love

Jen L says:
at: August 23, 2011 at 6:08 PM said...

beautiful work, I want to look at it again, that's when I know it's good stuff :-)

PrettyCoolShops says:
at: August 23, 2011 at 6:58 PM said...

beauty!

Anonymous
at: August 23, 2011 at 7:19 PM said...

super cool photos...looked like it was a great night!

Anonymous
at: August 23, 2011 at 9:27 PM said...

awesome stuff man. loving it!!

Unknown says:
at: August 23, 2011 at 9:40 PM said...

Thank you so muchヽ(○´∀`)ノ♪アイチテマチュッヾ(。ゝε・)ノ♪

Jamie says:
at: August 24, 2011 at 7:36 AM said...

these are wonderful! We saw them in Salt Lake and San Diego...both amazing shows! Do you have somewhere I can buy some prints or the digital file? I would love the picture of all the guys doing the drums for my office. (Always my favorite part of the show!)

Thanks!
Jamie
jamie.dall@yahoo.com

Anonymous
at: August 25, 2011 at 8:48 AM said...

Muy buenas fotos Marcelo!! ojala algun dia tenga la oportunidad de estar tan cerca de los musicos de como vos lo estas, espero poder viajar para el 311 day 2012 y poder compartir buenos momentos son ustedes. Un gran Abrazo Fernando desde Buenos Aires, Argentina