I shot Jacob and Melanie's wedding 2 weeks ago and it was amazing. When Jacob and Melanie told me that Jacob has a million people in his family (no exaggeration), I preemptively got a headache thinking of all the bossing around I would have to do... But both families were great to work with. Everyone was very nice and took direction very well, despite myself being horrible at giving directions. That day I shot with my Nikon D7000, D200, and my Minolta Maxxum 5. I've edited some of the photos I took with my digital camera and posted a few on Facebook, but the shots you see below are from my film camera. The only thing I altered on the photo is the exposure (making the picture brighter) and the photos look great. Hope you enjoy them!!! 00000002

3 comments:

Unknown says:
at: November 5, 2011 at 6:43 PM said...

So beautiful! You're definitely the best at these shoots :-)

CourtneyAura says:
at: November 14, 2011 at 1:15 PM said...

Those Skylar Grey photos were really nice.

Catherine says:
at: January 9, 2012 at 1:25 PM said...

i love this so much! Can't wait for you to shoot my wedding! :)