Last weekend in New York City was amazing. As someone who's been diagnosed with FOMO (Fear OF Missing Out), New York can be a difficult place to visit because there's so much to do and it's impossible to get to everything on a travel checklist. For me it was probably one of the best trips I've ever had to New York. I was able to check off a lot of my "to-do" items and see almost everyone I wanted to see and do everything I wanted to do. One thing that I was fortunate to see was the Global Citizen Festival in Central Park. I had to cut out a little early, but I was able to catch K'Naan, Band of Horses, The Black Keys, and a bit of Foo Fighters' last set. Again, last weekend in New York was amazing and the thing that made it all possible was timing. Timing really is everything!

ps this was only the beginning of an amazing night... stay tuned.

Enjoy!

K'NAAN

BAND OF HORSES








JOHN LEGEND
Olivia Wilde


THE BLACK KEYS





















posted by m
mjambriz@gmail.com

0 comments: