I was introduced to Other Lives about a year ago when my friend Melissa sent me some tracks. I give them a listen and immediately went out and looked for anything they had released. They only had a couple of songs online, but knew that I needed to buy a copy for myself. In fact the album i bought is still sitting next to my desk as I type this out.
In early November I had the opportunity to catch this Oklahoma band at The El Rey Theatre and it was an impressive performance. Their light show set up had a lot of pulsating lightbulbs adding a dramatic feel to an already intense performance.
The El Rey's been a stepping stone for a lot of bands before they go on to play bigger venues in the city of LA and Other Lives is deserving of a bigger venue and more fans. Check them out if you haven't. You'll won't regret it... unless this isn't your type of music. ENOUGH WITH WORDS! check out the photos below!

ENJOY! 






















posted by m
mjambriz@gmail.com

0 comments: