I've been away for 3 weeks.
I arrived at LAX yesterday after being in Thailand for 3 weeks with a brief stop in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
During this trip i traveled by plane, boat, bus, motorbike, taxi, water taxi, subway, monorail, tuk tuk, train, zip line, magic carpet, and unicorn. And I have over 1,000 photos and knots in my back as evidence.

These are the last photos i took of the trip. These photos are of KL, Malaysia, KL International Airport, and Shanghai China.
I don't know why I'm showing you the last couple of photos i took... perhaps it's because they are the freshest in my mind right now. I see these photos and the memories take shape... a tangible quality that I can still touch.
This is my 21st day.
enjoy.

-m
Last day of trip
Last day of trip
Last day of trip
Last day of trip
Last day of trip
Last day of trip
Last day of trip
Last day of trip
Last day of trip
Last day of trip
Last day of trip
Last day of trip
Last day of trip
Last day of trip

3 comments:

Claire Bagley Hayes says:
at: February 5, 2011 at 4:00 PM said...

I love Asia.

I am going back there someday... SOON? Cross my fingers.

Jasmine E. says:
at: February 5, 2011 at 6:40 PM said...

These are beauteous. Wanna post more? ;D

Catherine says:
at: February 5, 2011 at 10:30 PM said...

I LOVE THEM. so glad you had a good time.