I consider myself to be very blessed in many ways than one. I have a family that loves me, people around me that push me creatively and experiences that have made my life very sweet.

Today i find myself in Ojai, California where i met Ryan and Evan who are the genuises behind this new music project called EXES OF EVIL. I met Ryan years ago when he was the frontman for The Rivalry and I met Evan back when he started touring with 311 as a production assistant. Both guys are great people and extremely musically talented and when they asked to me shoot some promo shots for them i jumped at the opportunity. we shot around and this is what we came up...

EXOE.2

EXOE

Please go check out their Myspace and Facebook Pages and become a fan. Support their music and the will support you! Trust me.

posted by m
mjambriz@gmail.com

2 comments:

Anonymous
at: March 18, 2010 at 2:41 AM said...

COO!!! -kaybu

Elizabeth says:
at: April 10, 2010 at 2:05 AM said...

I told Ryan how much I love the work that you've done for EXOE. Great job not only on the photos, but the graphic layout and logo work! Can't wait to see EXOE make a big splash.

Keep up the good work ~ Elizabeth