The great thing about photography is there are so many different kinds that if you don't like concert and band photography like I do, there's nature, fashion, product and architecture. Click here for a full list.

i recently had the opportunity to see a local fashion photographer Sonic work his magic. He had his shoot in the garage of his house and i was just a fly on a wall trying to pick up some pointers. I'll admit that fashion photography isn't my thing but i really have a great appreciation for it. There are so many pieces to the puzzle. You have a photographer, model, makeup artist, stylist, sometimes a location scout and things can get a bit stressful. Sonic gave me an inside look on how things are done. This was my view from the shoot.

DSC_0006
DSC_0013
DSC_0029
DSC_0058
DSC_0073
DSC_0080
DSC_0089

Thanks to Sonic for having me be an onlooker! Check out more of Sonic's stuff by by visiting http://www.inkblotch.net!

and here are some random shots from sunday!
DSC_0010
DSC_0015
DSC_0017
DSC_0022
DSC_0025

posted by m
mjambriz@gmail.com

0 comments: