This is my last blog post for 2010 and it's a blog post without a photo in it. The video below is a video representation of this year... The year 2010.

2010 was amazing and it was full of travel and new friendships, but more importantly 2010 was spent reinforcing relationships with people I love. Do I regret things I did or didn't do in 2010? Yes I do... But those regrets are dwarfed by all the amazing experiences I had this this year and 2011 is already looking very promising.

Thank you for checking out my blog. It's always nice to hear positive feedback on things I post on here.

Enough with the words already!! Here's the video... Spero che vi piaccia.

Happy New Year!!!



Posted by m (via my iPhone on I-15 heading to Utah)
mjambriz@gmail.com

2 comments:

Bug says:
at: December 30, 2010 at 3:00 PM said...

LOVE IT! :) Song?

Jasmine E. says:
at: December 31, 2010 at 1:25 PM said...

This video makes penguins wear parkas... because it's so COOL!