Sundays are always good to me. I usually make the trek from Covina to Glendale to attend choych with good people. The commute is roughly 40 minutes, which is spend listening to The Moth Hour.
This past sunday was spent going to church then heading down to DTLA to meet up with my buddy Douglas and Evan to check out a vinyl swap meet. I got to DTLA a little early and discovered that The Renegade Craft Fair was going on so i stopped by to check it out.
The Renegade Craft Fair
DSC_0003
Crafty crafts
DSC_0008
DSC_0010
Beat Swapmeet
Sunday Sunday Sunday
Sunday Sunday Sunday
Sunday Sunday Sunday
Sunday Sunday Sunday
Sunday Sunday Sunday
Sunday Sunday Sunday
Sunday Sunday Sunday
Sunday Sunday Sunday
Sunday Sunday Sunday
Sunday Sunday Sunday
Sunday Sunday Sunday

The Beat Swap Meet had a good vibe. DJ's spinning. People dancing. but more importantly spending money on music they love... something we don't do often.

enjoy!
posted by m
mjambriz@gmail.com

1 comments:

Sarah says:
at: December 17, 2010 at 9:23 PM said...

Your pictures seem to bring things out that I miss in real life, when you would expect the opposite. Very nice! Btw- I went to that craft fair a few months ago :)