The storm finally stopped...
Here are the before and after pictures. Guess which one i like better...
The end
day after storm

and finally my directorial debut. I shot and directed the music video for EYES LIPS EYES' song Bear Trap last week. It stars Matt Heder and Tejah Signori. These two were great to work with and very patient with me on my first ever music video shoot. Thanks to Melanie Warner, Catherine Card, and Haylie Hoopes for helping me out last minute. Also Will Kindrick was helpful, even with his busy schedule, doing some special effects. and lastly i would like to thank EYES LIPS EYES for giving me this opportunity to shoot this video. i hop you enjoy it!



posted by m
mjambriz@gmail.com
(Click the "Older Posts" link at the bottom right if you want to see older photo posts.)

1 comments:

mrs. barlow says:
at: December 23, 2010 at 12:27 PM said...

thanks for the shout out!

you = the bomb